I'm lost! I feel like a little girl stranded in a big bad world with nobody at her side.
I am striving to go in the right direction. I feel its too late though I have wandered too far towards bad places. I don't know if ever I will make it. Everyone is worried about me but nobody is there to take my hand and guide me. I'm going in circles making little progress. I'm losing my future it is slipping though my fingers like grains of sand. The few good things I have I am losing and I'm not sure how to gain them back.
The strange thing is everyone thinks I'm doing well... If only they know how wrong they are. Its all a facade. I've got to put up a smiling face at all times when in fact i feel the opposite within me.
This is a start to sharing my thoughts, life both real and imagined with all.
No comments:
Post a Comment